We manage all contract and construction risks to ensure that projects are carried out on time and within budget to ensure profitability.
- Feasibility Studies - This is to determine the liklehood of the development meeting the client's objectives
- Pre Budget Estimates - To advise of the funding to be allocated to the development
- Cost Plans - This will give a schematic view of the likely development costs
- Tender and Contract Documentation Preparation of tender documentation including Bills of Quantities, this provides a reliable basis to tender for construction works
- Cost Reports - Regular updates of ongoing construction costs to ensure that expenditure is monitored and controlled efficiently
- Interim and Final Valuations - This ensures that payments will only be made for construction works that have been satisfactorily completed
- Variation Orders - We advise of the cost implications of changes to construction works
- Claims Evaluation -We carryout analyses and prepare reports of the cause and effect of events that have given rise to claims for loss and extension of time entitlements, this includes the determination of disruption costs, prolongation costs and acceleration costs
These surveys will help highlight any serious problems and advise you of the specific risks before you commit to the process of buying or selling a property.
- RICS Home Condition Survey-This aims to give professional advice about: the construction and condition of the property of inspection; any defects that need urgent attention or are serious; things that need further investigation to prevent serious damage to the fabric of the building; and defects or issues that may be hazardous to safety.
- RICS Home Buyers Survey- This is a more extensive visual inspection of the property. It provides an expert account of the property’s condition and highlights significant problems with easy to understand ‘traffic light’ ratings.
- RICS Building Survey- This is the more in-depth and comprehensive report. This provides a detailed picture of the property’s construction and condition, including roof, chimney, wall, floor, ceiling, door and window.
- Independent Valuations-We carryout residential valuations for various purposes such a Lending, Probate, Help to Buy repayment, Leaseholder Extension/Enfranchisement.